Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Window Surfing



This past week I did take one new timelapse that I'm pretty excited about.  However I want to combine it with one or two more before showing it, and sadly I have to contribute a busy workweek to my list of excuses.  Unfortunately this meant that a newly shot timelapse wasn't ready for today!  I'm not mad because the goal of this project is to shoot a new timelapse every week to force myself to get out and use my camera which I did, I just cant reveal it yet.

Don't worry, I wouldn't dare leave you hanging so I decided this week would be a fun chance to re-edit some of my past timelapses.  The goal was to highlight my work but in a different way so it still felt fresh.  If you are reading this from a colder state such as Wisconsin then I can guarantee you are craving some warm weather just like I am.  On the weekends I try to do most of time timelapse shoots because I have the most time to work with.  Weekends tend to start by getting up, sitting on the couch and looking at the weather/outside to see what I can shoot given the conditions.  Lately when I sit on the couch and look outside my mind begins to wander to awesome place I'd much rather be taking timelapses. Hopefully this illustrates my day dreams!.

Thoughts and What's Next?
I talked briefly last week about some new blog articles coming that are focused on other material.  I'm hoping to debut the posts within the next two weeks along with an awesome surprise I really can't wait to show.

It is so hard to believe that I'm coming up on four months into the project so far, and it has become much more exciting for myself than I thought.  Hearing what people say about it has been incredibly rewarding, and I'm so happy everyone is enjoying it!  Thanks so much for following it means alot to me, hopefully I've inspired a few to get out and try something out of their comfort zone.

Still balding but not bald,
-Kyle

Twitter & Instagram: @kylelawso
Timelapse Vimeo Channel
The Kyle Life Vimeo Channel



No comments:

Post a Comment